CINFU and APF were partners in the INNORESOLVE Project.
This project took place under the ERASMUS+ programme, in a consortium involving the following organizations:
- AFV – Asociación de Fundidores del País Vasco y Navarra, Spanish, as promoter;
- FFE – Fondo Formación Euskadi, Spanish;
- Cluj Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The project granted by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Program, lasted for 24 months: from October 2019 to September 2021.
Industry is a key element for country development and for employment quality, by providing more qualified and stable jobs than other economic sectors. For this reason, innovation in industry is today the main key to economic competitiveness. Innovation means moving towards an industry 4.0, consisting of:
- Digitalization and integration of processes vertically and horizontally across the entire organization;
- Digitalization of product and service offerings, using Big Data to refine products and meet the increasing needs of end-customers;
- Digital business models and customer access, optimizing customer interaction.
Within the scope of the project, the following instruments were developed:
- Online Collaborative Training Programme; a training programme using the problem-based learning methodology,which provides the innovative skills needed to deal with an increasingly demanding industrial environment
- InnoResolve Guide that shows the new challenges of Foundry in partner countries, as well as a set of good practices and case studies of Foundries 4.0.
For more information, consult the project website: